10% OF ALL PURCHASES SUPPORT OPPORTUNITIES FOR THE OTHER 90%
Alabaster Herringbone Weave Fabric by the Yard
Say hi to the latest fabric in the collections herringbone weave. This beautifully textured fabric has a classic pattern onto with each design is printed. It's a really sophisticated look in a casual way. Available in this stylish dove grey and other matching tones this unique pattern will add a touch of class to any space.
Printed Fabric width: 57 inch | 1.6 yard | 145cm
Repeat: 4 x 4 inch
Weight: 7.93 oz
Digitally printed onto herringbone weave with a soft cotton feel made of textured spun polyester yarn.
Sold by the yard or available in custom sizes in any width. Please email your specific requirements to email@example.com
Delivery usually within 14 days (includes printing and delivery)
Caring instructions: Wash at 86F , low tumble dry heat, hang to dry, do not wring, low iron temperature.