10% OF ALL PURCHASES SUPPORT OPPORTUNITIES FOR THE OTHER 90%
Monmartre Herringbone Weave Fabric by the Yard
Hi! to the latest fabric in the collections herringbone weave. This beautifully textured fabric has a classic pattern onto with each design is printed. It's a really sophisticated look in a casual way. A hand drawn original this artful pattern goes beautifully with matching velvets and other herringbone weaves in this collection. Suitable for curtains, pillows, headboards etc.
Printed Fabric width: 57 inch | 1.6 yard | 145cm
Repeat: 8 x 4 inch
Weight: 7.93 oz
Digitally printed onto herringbone weave with a soft cotton feel made of textured spun polyester yarn.
Sold by the yard or available in custom sizes in any width. Please email your specific requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org
Delivery usually within 14 days (includes printing and delivery)
Caring instructions: Wash at 86F , low tumble dry heat, hang to dry, do not wring, low iron temperature.