10% OF ALL PURCHASES SUPPORT OPPORTUNITIES FOR THE OTHER 90%
Dove Grey Sumptious Velvet Fabric by the Yard
THINK SUPER SOFT VELVET WITH A TOUCH of 'Parisian' GLAMOUR. Available in this stylish dove grey and matching lighter tones this unique pattern will add a touch of elegance to any space. Suitable for pillows, curtains, headboards etc.
Printed Fabric width: 57 inch | 1.59 yard | 145cm
Digitally printed onto sumptious velvet - design created with hand stitched original based on an ancient dying resist technique.
Upholstery version also available. Please message if not listed.
Sold by the yard or available in custom sizes in any width. Please email your specific requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org
Delivery usually within 14 days (includes printing and delivery)
Caring instructions: Wash at 30c , low tumble dry heat, hang to dry, do not wring, low iron temperature.