10% OF ALL PURCHASES SUPPORT OPPORTUNITIES FOR THE OTHER 90%
Dove Grey Sumptious Velvet Fabric by the Yard
THINK SUPER SOFT VELVET WITH A TOUCH of 'Parisian' GLAMOUR. Available in this stylish dove grey and matching lighter tones this unique pattern will add a touch of cozy elegance to any space.
Suitable for drapery or pillows. This is a large pattern. Smaller version of this pattern also available. Mix and match them for an intriquing look. Upholstery version also available - please message if not listed.
Printed Fabric width: 57 inch | 1.59 yard | 145cm
Repeat: 10x10 inch
Digitally printed onto sumptious velvet
Sold by the yard or available in custom sizes in any width. Please email your specific requirements to email@example.com
Delivery usually within 14 days (includes printing and delivery)
Caring instructions: Wash at 30c , low tumble dry heat, hang to dry, do not wring, low iron temperature.