10% OF ALL PURCHASES SUPPORT OPPORTUNITIES FOR THE OTHER 90%
Indigo Blue Organic Cotton Lumbar Pillow
Feel the magic of blue indigo in this practical and gorgeous pillow.
Barbara's journey in dying fabrics started with indigo, so this collection is very memorable for many reasons. Not to mention that indigo has such a great history and the Studio is dedicated to keeping traditions alive. The color brings unexpected benefits when you have it around. Blue is the color of communication and indigo is said to increase personal insight and intuition.
Want to try it?! Surround yourself with it and see what happens!
Based on the ancient Japanese tradition of Shibori this design was originally hand dyed with indigo. A large scale modern take on the ancient technique with a unique Studio Amaranthine touch.