10% OF ALL PURCHASES SUPPORT OPPORTUNITIES FOR THE OTHER 90%
Lush Green Velvet Lampshade
Lighting is one of the most transformative things you can add to a room to create atmosphere and tactility. These velvet lampshades add great personality to a space. Green can be a peaceful or very energising pattern to live with. Mix with plants, fake or real to create a lively room. Why not find a great painting, add a floor lamp and a cozy chair to read or relax in?! Create comfortable surroundings with colors and artful designs.
Designer notes: This pattern is created by Barbara by hand with an ancient Japanese dying technique. Samples dry in the sun then are sent to London UK to be printed onto high quality fabrics. All velvet lampshade fabrics are fire rated.
Matching pillows and drapery / curtain fabric available in velvet and upholstery velvet on separate listings.
Thanks for stopping by and support independent designers! Let's celebrate thoughtful design in every area or life!
Suitable for floor lamps. Dimensions: Width: 16x Hight: 11 inch
Fabric created by Studio Amaranthine Printed onto Fire rated upholstery velvet Lampshade made by loving hands in Florida