10% OF ALL PURCHASES SUPPORT OPPORTUNITIES FOR THE OTHER 90%
Ochre Velvet Drum Lampshade
Lighting is one of the most transformative things you can add to a room to create atmosphere and tactility. These velvet lampshades add great personality to a room. Available as floor or table lamp shades.
Designer notes: This pattern is created by Barbara by hand with an ancient Japanese dying technique. Samples dry in the sun then sometimes altered digitally then sent to London UK to be printed onto high quality fabrics.
Matching pillows and drapery / curtain fabric available in velvet and upholstery velvet on separate listings.
Thanks for stopping by and support independent designers! Let's celebrate thoughtful design in every area or life!
Fabric created by Studio Amaranthine Printed onto Fire rated upholstery velvet Lampshade made by loving hands in Florida