10% OF ALL PURCHASES SUPPORT OPPORTUNITIES FOR THE OTHER 90%
Fair Trade Striped Cotton Kitchen Towel
This artisanal product is lovingly handmade in India by a nonprofit social enterprise that employs individuals with physical disabilities t help provide an avenue for financial independence and social acceptance. It's soft, sturdy and practical and it helps to create a perhaps 'fairer' world. Hand woven.
Absorbent and beautiful, it's a great practical addition to any kitchen.