10% OF ALL PURCHASES SUPPORT OPPORTUNITIES FOR THE OTHER 90%
Artful Natural Organic Cotton Fabric by the Yard
Playful and soft, soothing to the senses. Organic cotton fabric, sustainable and has the feel good factor. Suitable for pillows, curtains etc. Drapes beautifully, sold by the yard or it can be printed in any width or length. NO MINIMUMS NO WASTE!! Please message with your requirements.
Surrounding yourself with this color will give you that down to earth feeling. Easy to mix with creams, browns, black and different textures of the same color.
WHAT WOULD YOU CREATE WITH IT??!
Printed Fabric width: 58 inch | 1.62 yard | 148cm
Digitally printed organic cotton - hand dyed original design by Barbara
Soft to the touch, sturdy non elastic, durable mid weight fabric.
Suitable for pillows, curtains. Upholstery version also available in velvet.
Caring instructions: Wash at 30c , low tumble dry heat, hang to dry, do not wring, low iron temperature.
Delivery usually within 14 days (includes printing and delivery)